• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] Alp Note 2 Clone

lokiare

I have a alp model e1902_v72_jdt1_ov5645_fwvga Note II clone phone and I can't seem to get it to root. I've used SRS Root and One Click Root and nothing worked.

Are there any other low risk methods to root this phone?

Nothing about a phone with no data is low risk. Some of these clones look so much like the phone they're clones of that you need a microscope to tell the difference, but the software is totally different, and some minor change in the real one can hard-brick the clone permanently.

The lowest risk I can think of is selling it and buying a real one.

Nothing about a phone with no data is low risk. Some of these clones look so much like the phone they're clones of that you need a microscope to tell the difference, but the software is totally different, and some minor change in the real one can hard-brick the clone permanently.

The lowest risk I can think of is selling it and buying a real one.

The thing is you can see that the model e1902_v72_jdt1_ov5645_fwvga is listed as supported on SRSRoot One Click Root for Android (SuperUser), when I try to use this tool it fails. So am I doing something wrong or is there a slight change to the clone?

Back
Top Bottom