• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] Cm 10.1.203#### clock crashing

Right2Bear

Sep 13, 2013
I have been having issues with the clock crashing almost every time I use the timer. Is this something that has been found by others? It has also crashed in alarm mode but not very often. I use the timer all the time and it seems unless the screen is lit up it crashes.
Thanks

I have been having issues with the clock crashing almost every time I use the timer. Is this something that has been found by others? It has also crashed in alarm mode but not very often. I use the timer all the time and it seems unless the screen is lit up it crashes.
Thanks

Those builds aren't totally fixed, have you reported those issues on xda?

Upvote 0
Not to sound stupid but is the 10.1.2 stable release newer than the 10.1.201030304 experimental? I'm guessing yes but would like to verify before I screw something up.
thanks

Well I thought you said you had the rc? The experimental is 4.3 the rc is 4.2 they aren't the same. You need a newer rc if there is one. You can pm me if you need more help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones