• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] CWM flashable ATT 10k zip

tdm

Android Expert
stock-e980-10k-tdm1.zip
md5=229992efafaf2030748fdb7e1981854a

I'm not entirely happy with the zip, so I named it tdm1 in the expectation that I will be revising it. Nothing should be broken but I'm kinda OCD about getting things right. ;)

Also note I deleted the /system/movie directory to save around 400mb of space.

This boots and functions on my e980, which was originally running 10k when I got it.

Hey TDM. Have you updated this at all yet or? And what is it about this package that you're not completely happy with?

I haven't updated it, for several reasons mostly involving time. The only thing I want happy with was the permissions on a few files. Nothing major at all.

Ok. Got ya. I know time is a bitch in high heels....lol. But if you ever have time to finish it that would be great. Having a flashable zip to get back to stock would be nice. A great alternative to having to restore through LG Flash Tools and going through that whole process ya know.

Ok. Got ya. I know time is a bitch in high heels....lol. But if you ever have time to finish it that would be great. Having a flashable zip to get back to stock would be nice. A great alternative to having to restore through LG Flash Tools and going through that whole process ya know.

It's fully functional and usable as is.

stock-e980-10k-tdm1.zip
md5=229992efafaf2030748fdb7e1981854a

I'm not entirely happy with the zip, so I named it tdm1 in the expectation that I will be revising it. Nothing should be broken but I'm kinda OCD about getting things right. ;)

Also note I deleted the /system/movie directory to save around 400mb of space.

This boots and functions on my e980, which was originally running 10k when I got it.
Will this work with twrp recovery??

I flashed it many times using CWM and it flashes without a problem every time. I haven't used TWRP because quite frankly, it doesn't like this phone. The touch never wants to work right so it's unusable.

Back