• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [AT&T] INTRO

LIVE2LEARN

Lurker
Apr 11, 2013
New here. I've owned my weapon of choice(GS3) for about a year now. recently attempted to root to utilize some of the networking tools. I've been getting served since my first attempt. Luckily i have managed to keep my phone fully functional after my failed attempts. but i think Google is running out of resources for my issues. This is simply an introduction as recomended by the site. i plan to post in the att all things root forum with a more detailed analysis. Trusted and dependable input is very much appreciated.

LIVE2LEARN

New here. I've owned my weapon of choice(GS3) for about a year now. recently attempted to root to utilize some of the networking tools. I've been getting served since my first attempt. Luckily i have managed to keep my phone fully functional after my failed attempts. but i think Google is running out of resources for my issues. This is simply an introduction as recomended by the site. i plan to post in the att all things root forum with a more detailed analysis. Trusted and dependable input is very much appreciated.

LIVE2LEARN

Hi!

Here isa great root guide for the AT&T sgs3

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1963790

Now that post is for chain fire auto root. It's what I've used on my phone, and numerous friends phones.

Follow the instructions to a T, and you will have a rooted phone.

Also, I recommend you read everything in that threat twice before you do anything.

Cheers!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones