• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Attach file from gmail

You want to take a file from a Gmail message and attach it to WHAT?

Or, you want to take a file from WHERE and attach it to a Gmail message?

Most browsers allow you to long press on an image (press and hold) and then have na option to save it. Depends on the browser. Which browser are you using?

Upvote 0

Most browsers allow you to long press on an image (press and hold) and then have na option to save it. Depends on the browser. Which browser are you using?

1. im trying attach my image like jpeg @ adobe file from my gmail. Cant see any option in my gmail or yahoo compose new email.

2. Ok, just aware it yesterday. Im using google browser. It depend on browser?

Upvote 0
Reactions: myandroidace
Upvote 0

1. im trying attach my image like jpeg @ adobe file from my gmail. Cant see any option in my gmail or yahoo compose new email.

2. Ok, just aware it yesterday. Im using google browser. It depend on browser?

Upvote 0
Thanks mate.... Solve my problem..

FYI - you can also do it from the file browser on the Ace (My Files) and this allows you to attach more than just items from the gallery to an email

Just long press any file and click the 'share' option in the popup menu, or use the menu button on the Ace to bring up the menu and click the 'Share' button (which allows you to mark multiple files to attach)

Upvote 0
FYI - you can also do it from the file browser on the Ace (My Files) and this allows you to attach more than just items from the gallery to an email

Just long press any file and click the 'share' option in the popup menu, or use the menu button on the Ace to bring up the menu and click the 'Share' button (which allows you to mark multiple files to attach)

Just get ES File Explorer (or a similar app), then when you go to attach a file in gmail it'll prompt you with Gallery or ES File Explorer, if you choose ES F E you can attach any file you like..

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones