• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

AUX Volume Increase

droidraf

any way i can make this motion alil louder ?? sounds weak in the car and with expensive headphones plugged in. I do have it rooted is there anything i can do ? help is much appreciated

I think it's important to keep in mind that you're Still having to work within the confines (and they certainly Are just That) of the onboard amp and speaker.

That being said, + Pi on the Volume+.

I had it on my Motion and do now on the Spirit. It's amped difference isn't monumental (see above) but it's enough to make the difference. And, the price is right. (Freebers.) I used it for a bit just a few minutes ago actually. The sound is better on the Spirit than the Motion but there are times when it's just not quite loud enough. Volume+ does help then.

The little equalizer thinggummer doesn't suck either.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

Just use PowerAmp and adjust the volume through the equalizer.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Get a Fio e5 Headphone amp for the car I use and it really works great unlike all these other things it actually amps the signal and works wonders. Makes everything sound better and clearer/louder plus can be used with headphones and only Costs $20 of amazon or get the E6 it's slightly nicer at $25 :)

Back
Top Bottom