• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Background change

peteannie

Using Samsung AO2s. Is there a way to change the background color? I do not mean changing the wallpaper or theme. I use the dark theme because of the glare. Is there a way to change the black background to a color of my choice?

1. Create a jpg with the solid color you like and save it to the phone.
2. Set your wallpaper to that jpg file.
3. Thank me very much.

Using Samsung AO2s. Is there a way to change the background color? I do not mean changing the wallpaper or theme. I use the dark theme because of the glare. Is there a way to change the black background to a color of my choice?
Where are we seeing this black background color? In an app? Phone menu? Maybe post a screenshot?

For example, if I open say my Gmail, the background is white not black. All I want to do is change the white background to a solid pastel color. This also goes for any news sights as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230304-072902_One UI Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20230304-072902_One UI Home.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 45
Yeah unfortunately all of those you mentioned are not tied to the system apps and thus can't be changed universally. You most likely will not find anything that will do what you want it to do.......sorry.

Back
Top Bottom