• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Background/startup Apps question

droidraf

I cant seem to get these apps to stop loading when i turn on my phone. task killers will kill them but then they load right back up. Can someone please give me a link to a page or help me out step by step on what i need to do to get these apps to stop starting up automatically with my phone ? Help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

I cant seem to get these apps to stop loading when i turn on my phone. task killers will kill them but then they load right back up. Can someone please give me a link to a page or help me out step by step on what i need to do to get these apps to stop starting up automatically with my phone ? Help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Like I posted in the other thread...

Root your phone..and Download a app call Titanium Backup..but the Titanium Backup PRO ...With the Titanium Backup Pro, you can freeze apps or deleting apps, I love titanium backup pro.. I freeze apps I download, like facebook, that always restarting its self over, using alot of ram up..with titanium backup pro, I can freeze that app and others, it stop them from running in the background, and you can always go back in unfreeze them, when you want to use the app..

it's a wonderful app to have..

first of all get rid of your task killers it does nothing for you but eat your battery.. do whats stated above and you should be ok

Like I posted in the other thread...

Root your phone..and Download a app call Titanium Backup..but the Titanium Backup PRO ...With the Titanium Backup Pro, you can freeze apps or deleting apps, I love titanium backup pro.. I freeze apps I download, like facebook, that always restarting its self over, using alot of ram up..with titanium backup pro, I can freeze that app and others, it stop them from running in the background, and you can always go back in unfreeze them, when you want to use the app..

it's a wonderful app to have..

I have a system tunner and can also freeze apps ..but its so annoying having to go and unfreeze before you use them. i wish they would only start when i click on them. Is there no other way ?

Are these system apps or user apps you're referring to? If user peruse the options and uncheck start with system or similar.

Are these system apps or user apps you're referring to? If user peruse the options and uncheck start with system or similar.

yeah, some system apps and other apps like facebook ..zedge..weather..things i rarely use but are useful were loading up with my phone. I figured out how to stop that and now they only load when i click. Im getting 320+ MB ram now and my phone boots up twice as fast

Back
Top Bottom