I did a factory reset on my phone yesterday, i'd backed my phone up on backup pro.
it has restored the data fine from the online storage.
But i had to store the apps/media on my phone and transferred it off.
I transferred it back on this morning but no matter what i try i cant seem to get it to see the file!
Ive changed the backup location on the app and moved the file into every location i can think of to sort it but nothing seems to be working,
any help greatly appreciated.
it has restored the data fine from the online storage.
But i had to store the apps/media on my phone and transferred it off.
I transferred it back on this morning but no matter what i try i cant seem to get it to see the file!
Ive changed the backup location on the app and moved the file into every location i can think of to sort it but nothing seems to be working,
any help greatly appreciated.