• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help barely audible earphone sound

i am having a problem with earphones - basically the sound is suddenly so low its inaudible. I've tried different earphones, tries restoring the device to factory reset (without backing up settings) and the issue is still there! ive also tried sound boosters and various different apps though still to no avail.

sound was fine until a few days ago - where i was listening to the default music app while loading a youtube vid. when the vid loaded i unplugged the earphones and reattached them, which automatically pauses the music app. I've had the issue since then and am sure that's the issue. I've never had any problems with unplugging earphones while music is still running before. The device is just a few weeks old, running 4.4.2

i am having a problem with earphones - basically the sound is suddenly so low its inaudible. I've tried different earphones, tries restoring the device to factory reset (without backing up settings) and the issue is still there! ive also tried sound boosters and various different apps though still to no avail.

sound was fine until a few days ago - where i was listening to the default music app while loading a youtube vid. when the vid loaded i unplugged the earphones and reattached them, which automatically pauses the music app. I've had the issue since then and am sure that's the issue. I've never had any problems with unplugging earphones while music is still running before. The device is just a few weeks old, running 4.4.2
Hi Vorro. Do you not get a pop up, warning high volume could cause damage to hearing? Is so click on OK, popup will disappear, press volume selector button again, to bring up volume control once more onto screen, adjust volume to level required.

Back
Top Bottom