• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Baterry drains 1% per minute!

Ok ive had this problem for a while now. I knew the battery drained quite a bit with the phone right out the box. But after rooting and trying a couple different Roms it's the same no matter what I do.

It literally drains 1 percent per minute of usage, I'm watching the time on the phone and as the minute changes so does the battey percentage at the exact time.

WTF?!?

Not enough information. It could be a bad battery, something bad on the motherboard, almost anything. Measurements have to be taken inside the phone to determine what's draining the current.

That's androids for u bro. The only phone I've had with good battery life was my iPhone. Have no clue y I switched back to android.

No clue how to do that, any apps or anything?

I believe Greenify.apk will help you out to pinpoint battery drain apps as well as changing kernels and/or the I/O schedulers + govs. Look up the Serenity kernel thread in Warp Sequent - All Things Root section and Google info you're curious about for better details to help you choose the settings that best apply to you

Back
Top Bottom