• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery Door Replacement

arparaspolo

Android Enthusiast
ANNOYED! :mad: I contacted https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/chat/chat_launch/ and chatted with Motorola a few days ago. I informed them that I have the Droid X2 and that my battery door was loose. They sent me out a new one. Great right? No. They sent me the DX battery door and said that it is the same. I informed them that while it is the same shape and size the colors are completely different as well as writing on the DX2. They don't have a replacement for the DX2 battery door. Their only option is to send out the DX door. That is completely ridiculous. Just needed to vent. I contacted Verizon and they are sending me out a door. I pray that it is for the X2. :confused:

I was actually looking into that too, though mine fits mine I just want to buy a spare one. Nowhere have I found an actual one for the DROID X2 they all look meant for the X even though it says its for both. Well please let us know if what you received was for the DROID X2. So that I can also contact Verizon.

My friend and his wife were so appalled by the X2 they both exchanged them for the Samsung's. He gave me the battery cover he had bought for his X2 because I had used the one I had left over from my X. I actually sort of liked the color contrast. And when I put the X2 one on it fit like crap. It didn't rattle but it moved around when installed and when I dropped the phone on the rug it popped off. I went back to the X cover. In both cases I'm talking about the extended battery covers.

Back
Top Bottom