• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help battery draining while mobile still on charging

Hello , I uses Xiaomi redmi 1s and suffering from a problem of battery charging. When I connect Mr mobile with charger the charging LED blinks but the charging bar or status remain at same point and if I use any app the battery will start to drain up. Need help

Does you battery usage show any huge consumption out of the ordinary? If you've got a process stuck on, a simple reboot might fix it.

With the phone off, try charging it. If it takes the charge as it normally would, then it's something running on the phone. But, if it charges slowly, it's the battery or the charger.

There must be a problem with the charger or the battery has reached its end of life. Try some basic troubleshooting first, like connecting the phone to a usb cord to your PC or using a different charger. Also check any apps that consumes battery such as bluetooth, wifi, mobile data or any apps that are running in the background. If all else fails you need to buy a new battery.

Back
Top Bottom