• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery Guru

2prevail

Android Enthusiast
Hey guys I have something interesting for you guys to check out. Its called Battery Guru from Qualcomm. Basically if your phone has a snapdragon processor (which we do), the app can manipulate your battery even better than other battery apps by turning down your phones current clock when its not in use or even turning it up when you need it. Its truley the behind the curtain manager for the phone. Once you download it, the app is going to take roughly 3 days to learn your usage patterns so just continue to use the phone like you normally would and then the app will take over once it has its information. You can also change the settings too if things aren't going so well. It helped me a bit, especially in the mornings, finished the day at 83%, AFTER HEAVY USE, normally I finish the day at 30% lol. So try it if you want and and I will here your results sometime this weekend XD Happy savings my friends!

Here's the link... https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xiam.snapdragon.app

I get amazing battery life already for my Force, generally I get 70 or 80 percent after a 15 16 hour day. BUT on the other hand if there is no or week signal then all bets are off like all other phones bye bye battery.
Also there is a good one called Deep Sleep Battery Saver and it does a similar job not allowing apps to constantly running down battery pinging the data connections only and not your phone or txting. I use it on my wifes phone who went from 8 hours if she was lucky to get that to 16 hour days. :)
Good to know tho thanks for the info. looks like u can pick what you want to run.

I get amazing battery life already for my Force, generally I get 70 or 80 percent after a 15 16 hour day. BUT on the other hand if there is no or week signal then all bets are off like all other phones bye bye battery.
Also there is a good one called Deep Sleep Battery Saver and it does a similar job not allowing apps to constantly running down battery pinging the data connections only and not your phone or txting. I use it on my wifes phone who went from 8 hours if she was lucky to get that to 16 hour days. :)
Good to know tho thanks for the info. looks like u can pick what you want to run.

No prob, I'm gonna give the deep sleep battery saver a try because my signal at home is terrible so an additional boost doesn't hurt lol

I can vouch for this app. Was only getting maybe 10 hrs on a normal day. Now I'm at this using the phone just as much as before. Helped my battery life a ton!!

Attachments

• 1370786736821.jpg
    1370786736821.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 74
I already get great battery life (maybe 75% to 60% remaining after a full day of usage) but since this is developed by Qualcomm I'll give it a shot. Less battery usage should equate to longer battery life down the road

Back
Top Bottom