• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery life is plummeting all the sudden

try wakelock detector app, run it before night, then at the morning check the app statistics it will show you what crap is sucking your bat

I upgraded to the 4.4.2 and my battery is hot and I cannot view my gallery any longer. if you upgraded to 4.4.2. I bet that's why

I upgraded to the 4.4.2 and my battery is hot and I cannot view my gallery any longer. if you upgraded to 4.4.2. I bet that's why

whatever... try not to SPAM with such stupid (yes, sorry please) desinformation.
- do you use official 4.4.2 or some cool-billy-guy-made firmware?
- reset your phone and do some clean up with file manager, i believe you then will be able to use gallery... and if your bat gets hot it means you have some constant data transfers, or some app is heavily pushing on CPU.. try to disable mobile data & wifi, and see what apps are working in the background... if you use fone heavily (web browsing, file packing, gaming, messaging via web) then it's NORMAL for bat to get hot!

Back
Top Bottom