• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help battery life!!!!

kelokitty

Lurker
so i need some battery advice...whats my best bet on keeping its life up to standard ...because i have problems with it having a high precentage take up on standby or idle..i mean isnt that ironic and i know it is going to die if you dont have service very well ..which i dont but i have wifi but i prefer that off... i barely have apps or widgets and if i dont use them i force stop ..and i just dont know what to do ..ill be lucky if my battery last half the day if i take it off charger in the morning:confused:

You mention that your service isn't good where you are. The could be part of the problem. It might be using battery constantly looking for a signal. Try turning off roaming??
I know that part of good battery life is "training" your battery. For example, you should completely drain it once a month. If you always charge it when its at say, 30%, then eventually the battery will "settle" at that level and think it is drained at that point. Also, its not good to "overcharge" it by keeping it plugged in way past the 100% charged point (a little while past that is ok since when it first registers fully charged its usually only really 80-90% charged).
Well those are some things that might be helpful!

Back
Top Bottom