• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery percentage issue.

aqualyn

Lurker
So I bought a nexus s yesterday and it was on gingerbread. I updated it to 4.1.1 OTA. The problem is that the battery percentage shows 100% all the time. It lasts a day till it shuts down. When I plug it in and turn it back on it still shows 100%.

Apologies if this issue has been addressed but I couldn't find a solution anywhere.

So I bought a nexus s yesterday and it was on gingerbread. I updated it to 4.1.1 OTA. The problem is that the battery percentage shows 100% all the time. It lasts a day till it shuts down. When I plug it in and turn it back on it still shows 100%.

Apologies if this issue has been addressed but I couldn't find a solution anywhere.
That's a new one...I suggest you do a 'Factory reset' from within the settings menu to wipe the phone clean and reset the firmware.

Did reset from settings and the bootloader. Did a fresh image install from google developers site; didnt work. Installed CM 10.1. Tried pretty much everything. I'm wondering if it is a hardware related issue.

Did reset from settings and the bootloader. Did a fresh image install from google developers site; didnt work. Installed CM 10.1. Tried pretty much everything. I'm wondering if it is a hardware related issue.
Yeah, if you haven't already, I'd return it and get a new one. I've never seen that issue before.

Back
Top Bottom