• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery stopped charging.

tilk23

Three days ago I bought an official Samsung spare battery with charger and swapped them whenever my battery drained. Then yesterday I noticed that when I plug my phone into any charger or pc(I can connect and sync/backup without any problems) the battery icon changes to charging with the little lightning on it and the notification light does go on when the screen is off but the phone doesn't charge the battery that is inside. I've drained the battery completly till the phone turned off and plugged it in and the chargin battery came up for a few seconds but then both screen and led went off and after an hour of being plugged in the phone wouldn't turn on .Both batteries charge fine in the spare battery charger but not in the phone itself. I've restored the phone and that didn't help, I tried five different chargers and no luck. I checked the microusb port to see if there is anything inside blocking it but it's clean. Did anyone come across this problem yet?

Back
Top Bottom