• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help battery use/restart

harvickchick

Android Enthusiast
So. I use battery mix and track my usage like crazy. I still thing my battery dies horribly fast. Anywho, I noticed that if for whatever reason I restart my phone (usually lack of data etc.) that when I do so, it uses 10% of my battery. Eg. it will go from 56% to 46% when it comes back on.
This is freakin' ridiculous.
Can anyone see what their percentage is, and restart just so I can see if this is normal for some reason? It just doesn't seem that way. Also if I play a game or tweet for ten minutes straight it uses like 15-20% :/

I was just 73%. Rebooted and now I'm 78%. I've noticed this and it doesn't bother me. I track battery a lot ( bought cheap extended battery that wasn't). Use battery monitor widget but looking for a better tool. Gone down 5% in 20 min.

Oh I generally care most for screen on time per battery cycle. If I get around 4hrs on stock battery that's about normal for me.

I was just 73%. Rebooted and now I'm 78%. I've noticed this and it doesn't bother me. I track battery a lot ( bought cheap extended battery that wasn't). Use battery monitor widget but looking for a better tool. Gone down 5% in 20 min.

So you reboot and go up 5%...i reboot and go down 10%...? This is what makes no sense to me lol. And it's consistent... 10% every time, regardless. One time it was 11%.

Rebooting your phone causes the most power since it has to start up everything. I'm on midnight rom, I get decent life some days, if I just use it for texting at school and or facebooking, (Some deadzones in the school but battery is still good.) Just texting and facebook once or twice I can go from 6 am to 3 pm with 79% left.. Some days where I get done with work or have spare time I play games and that's where my phone battery drops big time..

Back
Top Bottom