• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root beats audio for all

Doesn't seem to work for me. Just installs play music, but the notification doesn't look like the one in the screenshot on the post

Doesn't seem to work for me. Just installs play music, but the notification doesn't look like the one in the screenshot on the post

I did a test on the apk and it was meant for HTC phones, so I expanded a little bit. I'm trying to find someone to recompile the beats installer apk from play store to work with our phone.

DO THIS IF YUR WILLING TO UNBRICK!!!!

go to the thread on xda and(this may be a hassle for people) download older zips and try those maybe older version of the drivers may work...

Pimp my beats and awesome beats both work, they're in the guide. I'm trying to get a working version of beats audio (beats by Dre) running on our phone since that's one thing that has eluded me since day one.

@ zero; pimp my beats isn't in the market, you get it from pimp my ROM. Which is on the market.

@giga; they essentially are the same app, pimp my beats has a major overhaul to sound modifications than the original awesome beats though.

o that pump my Rom app sucked on my admire. I wouldn't install it on this phone there's to need.

I disagree, if you are using another app which does not exactly have as expandable an equalizer as our media player then this would be a must. I dont use the default music app, so pimp my beats is a godsend when used with mixzing. ;3

ya I use the stock music player. would nice if someone got beats to work. I can't be leave its that hard. I mean they had it for the admire.

I disagree, if you are using another app which does not exactly have as expandable an equalizer as our media player then this would be a must. I dont use the default music app, so pimp my beats is a godsend when used with mixzing. ;3

For some reason, after i updated to the (e) firmware mixzing kept force closing, or stopping. I uninstalled and tried to reinstall and it says insufficient storage space. No more mixzing for me

Just go into the root of your phone. Go into data folder and look for the mixzing odex and delete it. You should be able to dl and install it after that

Back
Top Bottom