• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Beats Audio?

Lanman1978

Android Enthusiast
Jul 15, 2012
Currently I am running Negalite BluROM with Beats Audio installed. I can see the Beats symbol in my taskbar however there is no real way for me to change sound settings. With Beats enabled how do I change audio settings? I mean the sound produced is pretty good, but can I tweak sounds settings further?

Currently I am running Negalite BluROM with Beats Audio installed. I can see the Beats symbol in my taskbar however there is no real way for me to change sound settings. With Beats enabled how do I change audio settings? I mean the sound produced is pretty good, but can I tweak sounds settings further?

Beats is a preset sound enhancer. There are no settings to change. Using the stock music player, start a song and press the menu button, then press Sound Enhancer. From there you can change from the different ones available.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones