• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Beautiful Widgets 4G

I ran across this app called Beautiful Widgets, that supposedly has a 4G toggle version. Further mode, it mentions the Indulge's sister phone, the Galaxy S, by name.

Does anyone know if as a result this app will allow a 4G toggle on the Indulge? Has anyone given it a shot? If nobody has I might take the plunge here but figure I'd ask first.

It doesn't work.. When you select the 4G toggle there is a message stating " This widget is only compatible with HTC devices with WiMax (4G) support" then the widget appears on the screen but doesn't do anything..

Thanks for the head's up.

I actually e-mailed the author of another widget and asked if one was available for the Indulge, but basically he said since every 4G LTE phone is handled differently, he doesn't know how to standardize the process.

Yeah, but this isn't a toggle. What we want is a nice little toggle button that does the same.

Aah, I hadn't tried Anycut yet, from reading about it I guess I had just assumed it was a toggle...

Oh I definitely am! I just got my "real" phone today (I only had one previously for 7 days to test it out, during that time didn't get a chance to try Anycut yet).

Back
Top Bottom