• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Beautiful Widgets Just Showed up in Market

e39e60

Beautiful Widgets just showed up in Market for the Droid. Looks great and I bought it based on it's reputation.

I kinda wish Market didn't leave incompatible apps off the list. They should just not let it install. I spent a long time thinking I mispelled "Beautiful".

Anyway it's showing up now.

Beautiful Widgets just showed up in Market for the Droid. Looks great and I bought it based on it's reputation.

I kinda wish Market didn't leave incompatible apps off the list. They should just not let it install. I spent a long time thinking I mispelled "Beautiful".

Anyway it's showing up now.

I bought it too. The vibrate icon is awesome, saves a lot of volume rocker clicking.

However, I find the wifi, bluetooth, and gps icons to be subpar compared to the stock power manager provided.

Still, that Sense UI weather widget is kick ass!

I bought it too. The vibrate icon is awesome, saves a lot of volume rocker clicking.

However, I find the wifi, bluetooth, and gps icons to be subpar compared to the stock power manager provided.

Still, that Sense UI weather widget is kick ass!

He's working on some issues. He doesn't have the unit so it's a bit harder. It does look sexi though.

Its been there for quite a few days....there have been two updates today.

I love the home widget. I just wish the gray extended further and it had room for calendar events and the a few of the latest unread messages (email, gmai, sms/mms, facebook).

Basically, make it a full screen today widget....kinda like the blackberry today themes.

I'd pay good money for an app/widget like that......

is everyones beautiful widget accuratE? ive noticed mine is occasionally 10 degrees off compared to other sources

Does anyone's clock actually flip? I've seen other apps do it, but my beautiful widgets doesn't. Wondering if it is just me:confused:

Mine has never flipped. I dont think the stock Droid OS supports animated widgets yet...

K that's what I thought, I just haven't seen people complain about it which is surprising lol. I'm not complaining, though... just thought I might be missing out on something.

K that's what I thought, I just haven't seen people complain about it which is surprising lol. I'm not complaining, though... just thought I might be missing out on something.

I have had many HTC devices , most recently the Touch Pro2 and it is uber cool when the clocks actaully flips.... :D

don't know about this widget, but the Droid does support animated widgets. i downloaded FlipClock which is an actual flipping clock widget. free too.
someone want to tell me what "beautiful widget" is?

-randy

I thought this has been out for awhile? I've had it on my Droid for a week now, thought I didn't obtain it from the Marketplace....:)

EDIT: Oh cool they fixed the weather problem. yay

There is a flip clock in Home++, which also supports animated widgets.

There is a flip clock in Home++, which also supports animated widgets.

aye I know the built in flip clock for home ++ works, haven't really payed enough attention to Beautiful widgets one though.

Does anyone have some lag issues, though, when you click to get the 3 day forecast? Takes a good 3-5 seconds for it to open up.

aye I know the built in flip clock for home ++ works, haven't really payed enough attention to Beautiful widgets one though.

Does anyone have some lag issues, though, when you click to get the 3 day forecast? Takes a good 3-5 seconds for it to open up.

I have a slight lag too

Back
Top Bottom