• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Before the popularity of smartphones, what are you looking at in the toilet?

Phoneyy

Lurker
Nowadays, the mobile phone and us are inseparable. It can be said that wherever people go, where the mobile phone is brought, even the toilet is not missed.
The thing that could have been done in 3 minutes, since the smartphone was added, the time has been extended to 30 minutes or even longer.
So, before the popularity of smartphones, what are you doing when you go to the toilet?

Regarding the toilet paper under/over thing: I heard about a scientifically conducted study, maybe a year or two ago, which asked the over/under question. It included respondents' demographics.

It found that more-educated, higher income people choose over, while less-educated, lower income people choose under. :thinking:

My suggestion: if you're not more-educated or high income--but want to have visitors think you are--hang your toilet paper over! :D

Last edited:
Playing piano with my left hand ;)

49210657_1979302235704884_7121023998304976896_n.jpg

Am I really the only person on earth who doesn't use their phone in the bathroom? :eek:

I just go in there, do my business, wash my hands, and leave; total time 2-5 minutes. If I can't function without my phone for 2 minutes...I don't know...
I listen to music on my play station portable :) Not on my phone, I can survive without my cell in like a long time.

Am I really the only person on earth who doesn't use their phone in the bathroom? :eek:

I just go in there, do my business, wash my hands, and leave; total time 2-5 minutes. If I can't function without my phone for 2 minutes...I don't know...

I agree. My phone stays outside of the bathroom. Only bad things happen to expensive electronics in the bathroom.

So, I still stare at the way the TP hangs and debate again. LOL.

I will say this - when I go to the bathroom, the only phone call I get is usually when I'm in the bathroom lol. Everyone I know texts.

Nowadays, the mobile phone and us are inseparable. It can be said that wherever people go, where the mobile phone is brought, even the toilet is not missed.
The thing that could have been done in 3 minutes, since the smartphone was added, the time has been extended to 30 minutes or even longer.
So, before the popularity of smartphones, what are you doing when you go to the toilet?

Thinking. Some of my best thoughts happen while sitting on the bog. :D

when i was 10 yrs old, my very first book was Tolkien's Lord of the Rings volumes. i remember reading the first book in almost a day......mind you it actually was about 18 hrs total time to read the book straight from 8am til like 2 or 3 o'clock hiding under the sheets with a flashlight. i remember taking the book into the toilet. and i have been taking a book into the john ever since. even now i don't take my phone in when i'm at home......at work it is different. there i just do my business and get out as fast as i can......public restrooms gross me out.

Public restrooms are OK, at least until you find a Junkie's used needle on the floor. No that DOES gross me out.

when i was 10 yrs old, my very first book was Tolkien's Lord of the Rings volumes. i remember reading the first book in almost a day......mind you it actually was about 18 hrs total time to read the book straight from 8am til like 2 or 3 o'clock hiding under the sheets with a flashlight. i remember taking the book into the toilet. and i have been taking a book into the john ever since. even now i don't take my phone in when i'm at home......at work it is different. there i just do my business and get out as fast as i can......public restrooms gross me out.
Ok things have changed........ Lol

With my z fold 3, I have been taking my phone into the bathroom. The screen is just too beautiful to put down...... Even while pooping....... Lol

I can't binge on my phone that long. I don't know about anyone else, but my legs go numb! Then I'm staggering out, limping on two sleeping legs, like a drunken vagrant.

BTW every bathroom, especially the guest bathroom, should have one of these books. Funny and informative!
:D

What's Your Poo Telling You?

Back
Top Bottom