• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best browser for Honeycomb?

jschall

I like the default webkit browser - it's fast and it plays Flash pages.
But it crashes sometimes, and the new tab page cannot be different from the home page.

I have briefly tried Dolphin, Xscope, Miren and Opera. They all either crashed or they don't do Flash pages.

Have you found another browser that does everything well?

I have been using Dolphin for a while now and prefer it over the default browser. It DOES play Flash. It also crashes on occasion, but that is usually only when I have a million tabs open. ;)

Are those browsers the best out there?

Is there no reason to consider Chrome and/or Firefox (the two top dogs for PC web browsers)?

I haven't yet tried out any other browsers, but am a long time Firefox user. I don't want to waste my time on it (or Google's own Chrome) if they are too bloated to function well.

by using chrome on your pc / laptop and the stock browser means your bookmarks sync both devices all the time. Together its bloody brill ! :D:D

I guess so, all I know though is if you log into chrome your bookmarks sync over. I only use the stock browser and have no problems at all.

Back
Top Bottom