• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best free games to play offline?

UCLA

Lurker
Hi guys,

I'm about to embark on 13hr and 6hr flights and need some games to hold me over in case the inflight movies suck. I won't have internet and I never really played mobile games besides sudoku and scramble with friends, so what are some of your suggestions for games? I'd also rather not pay.

I'm partial to RPG, strategy (like Civilization, Heroes of Might and Magic), and tower defense type games. Thanks in advance!

If your looking for an addicting game to eat up some hours, try Vampires Fall. Its an old school RPG. You can play single player offline and then bring your single player character online for multiplayer when you have a connection. Great game community also.

Free Games are really favored amongst individual nowadays. When I am free then most of time I spend to play games in my mobile. Recently I downloaded Temple Run 2 and I tried to complete this game but I can't it because this version is totally new for me.

Back
Top Bottom