• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best IM program? Most like BBM?

Gtalk is your best replacment unless you need file transfer capabilities, then you will have to rely on email or MMS

i think pingchat would be good but it needs some force behind it cause so far its not catching on as most people already have 10 IM names/programs to keep track of so adding another program to that list is something that most people do really want to do.

Upvote 0
I use Kik, mainly because its instant just like BBM'ing. Theres almost zero lag time between you hitting the send button and the person recieving your text. Use it all the time with 3-4 of my friends and dont have many issues. You can also see when the other person is typing and when the message you sent has been both delivered and read.

Reactions: gocardinals
Upvote 0
I use Kik, mainly because its instant just like BBM'ing. Theres almost zero lag time between you hitting the send button and the person recieving your text. Use it all the time with 3-4 of my friends and dont have many issues. You can also see when the other person is typing and when the message you sent has been both delivered and read.

KiK is great i use to use that too till they took it off the BlackBerry Market, Now I use LiveProfile it does everything KiK does but also lets you send files as well

Sensation 4G :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones