• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Best inline mic headset

I have the Voyager 520 and wanted to upgrade to a Jawbone Icon. I couldn't sell it, so I'll be keeping it. However I have some giftcards to use and would like to purchase a wired headset with an inline mic (and possibly remote controls). Any ideas?

I have the Dr Dre Beats Solo. They are the smaller version of the beats headphones, they are incredible and have a mic, however I cant get the call answer / pause buttons to work properly with the Dx. (I think its my phone not my headphones) They worked fine with my Eris. I also had the Bose on ear triports which also worked great. Both of these are larger headsets but the sound is phenomenal. You can use any iPhone headset as well, they all use the same plug. I know Bose also sells a mic cable for older models of the triport and noise cancelling headphones that did not come with a mic, so you can buy one of those they plug in any headphone to the cable. Only problem there is depending on your headphones, you may have a 6 foot cable after you this.

Back
Top Bottom