• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

best launcher for the grand x max+?

leo5111

the cpu is slow i mean it should have been clocked at 1.6 instead of 1.2 so trying to find a good launcher that is easier on the cpu

Apus or MIUI may work for you, or you can download Google launcher as well. I was Google launcher fan but don't like it anymore after lollipop they update the black background to white.

I like the Google now launcher, or Nova. Both work pretty great. I use Nova for landscape orientation works good, and I use that feature while I'm casting my screen to my TV.

can someone with rooted stock use apk extractor and pull the stock camera apk and upload it? oh and anyone wants to know seems any zte zmaxrom runs on this, im on bliss pop everything works except for camera

can someone with rooted stock use apk extractor and pull the stock camera apk and upload it? oh and anyone wants to know seems any zte zmaxrom runs on this, im on bliss pop everything works except for camera
Give me the link for the roms you use. I will use the extractor and try to get your camera apk.

You know there is a 1.6GHZ overclock kernel made for the zmax stock ROM if one of you is brave enough to try it.
Is There REALLY! LOL WHERE!? bcrichster got the warp4 cores hittin 1600! Soooooo Im sure the draconis can hit 1600!.... Wait how old is this post?LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom