• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Best package tracking app?

jaduino101

Lurker
I have tested out several other tracking applications but so far After Ship has been the best. I think the best feature is the fact that it checks you clipboard automatically and identifies tracking numbers that you have copied. Thoughts?

he already said that this is the best app so far and even mentions features he likes.....so the answer is yes he has tried it......LOL

plus this post is from 2016. not sure if this is the best app now in 2022

I might have to check out AfterShip. It supports 986 couriers so who knows.

I use "Shop" because that is the only one I even heard of. I was too lazy to check out any others.

Just curious what folks are using to track packages. I’m currently using deliveries and it would be great but it doesn’t tell me anything about my packages getting delivered. It tells me when things get scanned but that’s about it and even that is hit or Miss. Thanks in advance for your feedback. postnet tracking parcel

The "best" package tracking app can vary depending on your personal preferences and needs, but here are some popular and highly-rated package tracking apps as of my last knowledge update in September 2021:

1. ParcelTrack(iOS, Android):
    • ParcelTrack is known for its clean and user-friendly interface. It allows you to track packages from multiple carriers and sync tracking information across devices. It also provides notifications for package status updates.
  2. 17TRACK(iOS, Android):
    • 17TRACK is a comprehensive package tracking app that supports over 700 carriers worldwide. It provides real-time tracking information, and you can add multiple tracking numbers at once. It offers translation support for tracking details from international carriers.
  3. AfterShip(iOS, Android):
    • AfterShip is a package tracking app that supports over 700 carriers and allows you to track all your shipments in one place. It provides push notifications for tracking updates and delivery confirmation. It also has a web version for tracking from your computer.
  4. Deliveries Package Tracker(iOS, Android):
    • Deliveries Package Tracker is a popular choice with a straightforward interface. It supports over 50 carriers and offers push notifications for tracking updates. It also has a web version and a Mac app for cross-device tracking.
  5. Parcel(iOS, Android):
    • Parcel is known for its attractive design and user-friendly interface. It supports tracking from over 300 carriers worldwide and offers push notifications. It also includes a map view to visualize package locations.
  6. Slice: Package Tracker(iOS, Android):
    • Slice is not just a package tracker but also a shopping assistant that helps you organize your online shopping. It automatically detects tracking numbers from your email and adds them to your tracking list.
  7. Muambator(iOS, Android):
    • Muambator is a package tracking app popular in Brazil. It supports multiple carriers and offers push notifications for tracking updates. It also has a web version.
  8. Shop(iOS, Android):
    • Shop by Shopify is not just a package tracker but also a shopping assistant. It helps you track orders, discover new products, and manage your online shopping in one app. It can automatically track packages from various retailers.
Remember that the effectiveness of these apps can depend on the region and carriers you use, so it's a good idea to read user reviews and try out a few to see which one works best for your specific needs and preferences. Additionally, since app offerings can change over time, it's a good practice to check the most recent reviews and ratings in your app store for the most up-to-date information on package tracking apps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom