• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root BigRushDog claiming Xoom has SD Support!

Looks like it has been released over at XDA. What else are we waiting for on the Xoom besides Netflix and Skype video calling? I might actually root my device.

there is a one click root over on XDA for the wifi and 3g
I have root now, but I'm really not certain about how to install this kernel for the SD recognition. I think you can substitute the file on the one click solution and just rename it the original.
If it was working 100%, I would try it. Realistically, by the time they get it ironed out there'll be a better version out.

I have root now, but I'm really not certain about how to install this kernel for the SD recognition. I think you can substitute the file on the one click solution and just rename it the original.
If it was working 100%, I would try it. Realistically, by the time they get it ironed out there'll be a better version out.

hummm yeah i am wanting util CMR so i can just flash the stuff on the xoom and not have to deal with abd shells cuz i don't know how to use that stuff

i want this kernel but i really dont know how to flash it to my xoom... does this kernel give your the 1.5 overclock as well ?

Back
Top Bottom