• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bionic Bookmarks Program

Duckster

Android Enthusiast
Does anyone know of a bookmark program that will allow me to transfer/copy my stock browser bookmarks over to the Chrome browser? I didn't want to use the Chrome sync to get open tabs from my desktop (more reasons than I care to go into). I just need something that will simply allow me to import bookmarks. I was using "Bookmark Sort & Backup by Happydro" but can't seem to get it to work with Chrome.

I've also noticed that Chrome is VERY slow compared to the stock browser on my Bionic. However, it does allow me to do some things that my stock browser didn't. Thus, I want to give it a shot before trying a different browser all together.

Thanks in advance

The apps seem to be focused on manipulating the bookmarks in the pre-installed browser and not the other possible browsers that you can install.

Sorry.

... Thom

I was afraid of that Thom. I've been looking but at least the one that I mentioned above had some stipulations for Chrome...but I just never could get it to work. It had to do with auto-sync or something like that. I'll keep looking:-(

Thanks. I may give it a shot, but I'd really like to try to find a transfer program that will move the bookmarks for me.

Back
Top Bottom