• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Black Screen With Music

My Madden Mobile is crashing on my Umidigi a3 pro, madden overdrive played but Madden Mobile 20 not working after contacting EA they said it's a phone problem, is there a particular setting I might be able to change or something I've got 96gb with sd card functioning as internal storage and 3 gigs of ram. thanks in advance

yeah i so i don't think it is space. just keep in mind that if you have your sd card is set as internal storage, then that means all of your apps will be on the card. and as you are playing the game the app will be reading and writing to and from the sd card. the problem with that is that sd cards have a finite number of times it can read and write. after it reaches that finite number the sd card will have a higher percentage of failing and getting corrupted. so just be careful and backup things like photos (you should be using google photos anyways) and such just in the event the sd card fails. i have never set any of my cards as internal storage.

plus i can see how something like madden crashes. sd cards are not very fast, unless you have a very fast card which can be expensive.the cards just can't keep up with the speed of some games.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom