• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help BLU Dash L4 LTE - NO cel service in medical buildings

jojo4321

Lurker
Dec 20, 2014
Title says it all! I get that this phone isn't the greatest, but I literally NEVER have service issues anywhere, except the moment I walk into pretty much any new-ish medical-type building. Everyone else around me will be on their phones, so I know not ALL signal is being cutoff, yet mine just says "no service". Try rebooting -- nothing. So I have to think it's the radio. Just wondering if there's anything I can try with the network settings or something before I chuck the phone altogether.

Who is your carrier? That plays into it a bit as well as your phone. When I was on Sprint, my connection was always spotty at best when I went to see my doctor.
I'm on T-Mobile. In my general area, Verizon is known as having the most coverage, with T-Mobile a close 2nd. I never have connection issues anywhere else, and I've had this model phone for about 1 1/2 years. Also, my Mom who is nearby and has a budget phone on Mint Mobile (MVNO of T-Mobile) sometimes loses connection but can reconnect after a reboot... so I THINK T-Mobile is pretty decent in our area.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones