• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

(Blu Studio) Blu Studio 5.0 II D532u

I have a Blu Studio 5.0 II D532. it's not the 5.3 II, nor it is the 5.0 (the first one) usually in black. Mine is white, the front camera and sensors are all on the right side of the device. I've rooted this phone, but I can not install any recovery to the device. This may be caused by looking at the wrong forums. but then again the Blu Studio 5.0 II isn't that much different from the 5.0 (previous version). It's very frustrating when people don't type the whole name of the device when trying to help someone on this situation.

I watched the only video that i know of, that any where close to my device. It seems as if developers skipped over the installation for recovery for my device completely. My aunt has the "Blu Studio 5.0" and I again have the "Blu Studio 5.0 II D532u". My aunt's phone is able to be root and install "CWM" or "TWRP". Her device is the older version of mine. The device was released last year. how can i root but not get any recovery to rom it.

If you have any information PLEASE contact me here, and let me know.

I have a Blu Studio 5.0 II D532. it's not the 5.3 II, nor it is the 5.0 (the first one) usually in black. Mine is white, the front camera and sensors are all on the right side of the device. I've rooted this phone, but I can not install any recovery to the device. This may be caused by looking at the wrong forums. but then again the Blu Studio 5.0 II isn't that much different from the 5.0 (previous version). It's very frustrating when people don't type the whole name of the device when trying to help someone on this situation.

I watched the only video that i know of, that any where close to my device. It seems as if developers skipped over the installation for recovery for my device completely. My aunt has the "Blu Studio 5.0" and I again have the "Blu Studio 5.0 II D532u". My aunt's phone is able to be root and install "CWM" or "TWRP". Her device is the older version of mine. The device was released last year. how can i root but not get any recovery to rom it.

If you have any information PLEASE contact me here, and let me know.

Bro, please i need a copy of the rom. please email me **mod removed email link**

I too am looking for a compatible ROM/recovery for the d532u. Any luck?

Bro, please i need a copy of the rom. please email me **mod removed email link

Dear Mr.

This is the only ROM that I find in de web, is to BLU STUDIO II 5.0 MT6572 chipset...search in google BLU-STUDIO-50-II_140108 I don't can post link

This ROM FLASH with the las SP FLASH TOOL Version SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1348.00

To recovery,

I use the software Carliv Touch Recovery, this recovery work good but nothing is perfect , this recovery works with the inverted screen, if anyone finds the solution please tell me. search in google CTRv2.2... Remember make whole backup before with MTK DROID TOOLS and other backup of NVRAM only. If this recovery not working for you, restore recovery.img from Backup via Mobile Uncle.

Dear Mr.

This is the only ROM that I find in de web, is to BLU STUDIO II 5.0 MT6572 chipset...search in google BLU-STUDIO-50-II_140108 I don't can post link

This ROM FLASH with the las SP FLASH TOOL Version SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1348.00

To recovery,

I use the software Carliv Touch Recovery, this recovery work good but nothing is perfect , this recovery works with the inverted screen, if anyone finds the solution please tell me. search in google CTRv2.2... Remember make whole backup before with MTK DROID TOOLS and other backup of NVRAM only. If this recovery not working for you, restore recovery.img from Backup via Mobile Uncle.

Dont post here, send me to my mail. **mod removed email link** please

Moved this thread to the Other Androids forum.;)
I've removed the email links for security reasons and also, if a rom is found, please post the link here. No need to email or pm it. It's good to share:)
Also, any link to the rom should go to the source. i.e. the dev's OP or his download page.;)
Thanks, and if you guys have any questions, just hit me up via pm:)

Hi guys I've been working on a ROM I'm really close but I had a computer mishap and lost my nvram backup if anyone will upload and post a link to there nvram backup I can fix my ROM and will post it right away thanks

Back
Top Bottom