• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

bluetooth and text

ianth

Lurker
i have noticed that bluetooth to the car hands free is hit and miss on this phone,was never a issue with a iphone or nokia but with this its constantly dropping connection or not even connecting.
also has anyone else noticed how sensitive the keyboard is when typing,its forever doubling up on letters and placing full stops/capitals when i am pressing the space bar,going to get it changed for a new replacement but has anyone else had problems?

I have the same problem with the keyboard too mate, but im putting that down to me dropping the phone and shattering the screen.

Once i get my new one back from the insurance company i will test it again.

took mine back to carphone warehouse and they just exchanged it for a branny.so far this one seems fine but i am sure the other one was ok for a few days so will have to see.

Did you upgrade the firmware to V10d?

There were problems where after a few days on V10b (the one mine came with) the keyboard would go over-sensitive and start doubling up key presses. A simple reboot would fix it but I have not experienced it since upgrading the firmware.

That said, I am currently using the hackers keyboard as while its a little trickier sometimes to type, it can be a lot faster the rest of the time with all the keys in the standard qwerty layout.

Back
Top Bottom