• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth headset: Incoming audio transfer

DeadlyDazza

Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham, England
Hi there, had my Hero since January, but only just purchased a bluetooth headset for use when on motorbike.
The problem is, when recieving a call, there is no audio through the headset unless i manually select (menu/bluetooth on) from the options when in a call. Also, o cannot seem to find a auto answer option, only able to manually answer a call via the handset, which isn't much good when on a motorbike, obviously.
Thanks for any help.

The problem is, when recieving a call, there is no audio through the headset unless i manually select (menu/bluetooth on) from the options when in a call.

Sorry to be blunt but how do you expect it to work without the bluetooth being on???

Also, o cannot seem to find a auto answer option, only able to manually answer a call via the handset

The present Hero software doesn't support auto-answer, hopefully the next 2.1 update will.
You should be able to press a button on the headset to answer which, granted, is not exactly easy to do with a helmet on.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones