• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bluetooth Keyboard (HID) on Prevail?

Kamel

Jul 16, 2011
Anyone able to get a bluetooth keyboard working on the prevail yet? I've tried many methods for getting my HID keyboard working on the prevail and just can't get it to go. It pairs fine, but stays stuck at "paired, not connected". I have tried countless keyboard apps from the market and none seem to work :S.

Keyboard works flawlessly with my ps3 =\

This is disappointing..

This long into Android phones and there's no reliable BT driver for input devices?

I guess people don't have enough interest in using a real keyboard when at home or work, or where ever they keep their BT keyboard.

I can understand the lack of mouse support, given we don't have a pointer on screen like a desktop PC...

It's less needed with 4.x" screens, but those on Galaxy Prevail would benefit very much from a BT keyboard when not on the go...

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones