• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Bluetooth to PC

Hashiba

Lurker
Hello,

I just bought Sony Ericson Xperia Pro and I have a little problem with Bluetooth. First, it seems my windows 7 have problem finding driver, but they can detect my phone, so I think it is not a real problem. Second, I can send anything from PC to phone and it goes just fine. But when I want to send anything from phone to PC, it cannot be done. Phone just said the file wasnt send and the thing is over.
Any ideas how to solve this, please?

Hello,

I just bought Sony Ericson Xperia Pro and I have a little problem with Bluetooth. First, it seems my windows 7 have problem finding driver, but they can detect my phone, so I think it is not a real problem. Second, I can send anything from PC to phone and it goes just fine. But when I want to send anything from phone to PC, it cannot be done. Phone just said the file wasnt send and the thing is over.
Any ideas how to solve this, please?

Try this, when you want to send from the PC to the phone, turn on the "Discoverable" option and then try to send the files.

Back
Top Bottom