• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bookmarks synching?

pkoutoul

Aug 11, 2010
One thing I have yet to figure out is how to get my bookmarks syncing between Chrome on my desktop and the stock Android browser. I found a link that purports to be a workaround using Google docs, but it doesn't work for me -- I don't see anything my "My Folders" even though I am synching my bookmarks in Chrome between three different workstations.

Has anyone gotten this -- or any other method to work? You would think it would be easy and automatic, given that this is all Google.

I did this by downloading free app chromemarks lite bookmarks and downloading the htc synch software on to my PC. However one folder containing about 100 bookmarks never downloads onto my desire. So, I paid for Chrome marks application thinking this would have more capacity and solve the problem but it never did. Anybody any suggestions ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones