• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Any New Themes For Warp OEM 2.10?

I'd love to, but I've been super busy lately. I'll be glad to check it out anyways, I'd love to check out Warp OEM since it sounds so quick and speedy :D theming it sounds like it'll be fun, a slick look on a fast rom... I'll give Warp OEM a shot :)

I have a nandroid of it, and it runs super sweet!! :) I flash back to it every now and then to update some apps and stuff. Then keep it for a while, make a new nan, delete the old one and go for Noob, CTMod, whatev!!!:D

Upvote 0
I'll start making a nandroid of CTmod and whenever I get the chance I'll port over Touch of Ice Cream Jelly to it, and if that works, then I'll move on to trying to port some of Guspeed's themes too :D

Awesome Skinny!!:D Actually, you wouldnt believe the number of people who come on these forums, never join, and just use what the community has to offer. Lurkers, I was one myself in the prevail forums. :D Had that little phone jacked!!!:D
Just like my Warp is now.:D

But, I wanted to give something back to this website, so I joined up, Came on the scene here in the Warp forum, And just started trying to make everything better.!!

Like you!! And Mercury, i2f, gusspeed, DTM, DM, Everyone!! Jetx2x All who contribute are awesome.:D

Reactions: mercury0x000d
Upvote 0
Awesome Skinny!!:D Actually, you wouldnt believe the number of people who come on these forums, never join, and just use what the community has to offer. Lurkers, I was one myself in the prevail forums. :D Had that little phone jacked!!!:D
Just like my Warp is now.:D

But, I wanted to give something back to this website, so I joined up, Came on the scene here in the Warp forum, And just started trying to make everything better.!!

Like you!! And Mercury, i2f, gusspeed, DTM, DM, Everyone!! Jetx2x All who contribute are awesome.:D

Yeah, I was always a lurker on the Optimus V forums, when I upgraded to the Warp I started messing around with it since theres not as many options with a stock rom on a Warp as there is on Cyanogenmod on my Optimus V. So I made that theme and wanted to give back to the community :D

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
Yeah, I was always a lurker on the Optimus V forums, when I upgraded to the Warp I started messing around with it since theres not as many options with a stock rom on a Warp as there is on Cyanogenmod on my Optimus V. So I made that theme and wanted to give back to the community :D

All the work you guys do will always stay in the ATR sticky's of the forum you make them in for as long as this website stays up!! And since we are pretty much the top dog on the scene for what we do here, Your guys work will live on in infamy!!! YAY!!!:D

Upvote 0
I'm taking my themes with me to whatever new phone I get, so if I get the SV I'll make sure this my theme and others can make it on there :D
Or I can just start theming for other phones right now, and get someone to help that has the phone I'm theming for...

A lot of people do the very same thing!! :) try and keep your dropbox links available for all your work you have already done though. Because, someone will flash one of your themes from here for the warp, long after you move on, It will be a nice surprise for you to get a pm, or a thank you month's or even a year later!!:) nomesayin??

Upvote 0
I'm taking my themes with me to whatever new phone I get, so if I get the SV I'll make sure this my theme and others can make it on there :D
Or I can just start theming for other phones right now, and get someone to help that has the phone I'm theming for...

Same here with my ROM. Whatever I get in the future will have a Warp OEM port on it :)

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
inoe:)
I'll leave the latest version up here if I ever move on, since its the one with the most changes and stuff, so people can flash it if they like. I think its actually at the point where I'm gonna have to discontinue it since its about reached the point where I can't think of any changes to make to it. At least the CTmod version ;)

Same here with my ROM. Whatever I get in the future will have a Warp OEM port on it :)

And hopefully a couple of themes too :D

The future Warp community will surely appreciate it:D

Reactions: Skinnyjeans21
Upvote 0
heres a theme I cooked in the UOT kitchen online. I tried to make a blue-ish dark theme similar to ics but its my first attempt and messing around and the kitchen actually working. anyways, thought I'd share if anyone is interested.

not seems like some of the changes didnt hold and not sure why but i guess ill have to tinker some more

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sw0r8n2wyolh2do/UOT-05-17-05-34-1.zip

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
if you do flash that theme you'll need to go back and edit(rename or remove) the settings.apk as that will take the warp_oem_settings2.3.5.apk that way you can still get to the hotspot settings and other rebuilt woem system settings. the toggles will still work. you could possibly remove that apk from the zip before you flash? haven't tried it. also I've notice a couple hotboots so I've probably broke something that was happy; either way ill keep you posted if I find anything out

Upvote 0
so far this has been fairly stable except for the the swipe to clear. it will cause the status bar to force quit the second time you try it the status bar wont reload. I haven't tried to decompile it yet(haven't figured out how just yet) im wondering if that just needs to be added to the woem_settings apk to be fully compatible.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones