• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Killer downloads today??

SicFreak

The Message is SIC!
Did anyone else seem to have download speeds they haven't seen before?? I had some amazing speeds, I switched back to the 61009 prl last night, and today had these huge speed increases...

View attachment 46286

uploadfromtaptalk1356652066328.jpg

Your talking about 1.5mb/sec correct?

Speeds are going to depend largely on your location and how many other people are using the tower you are connected to.

Your talking about 1.5mb/sec correct?

Speeds are going to depend largely on your location and how many other people are using the tower you are connected to.

This I know, HOWEVER, I've NEVER gotten these kind of speeds, even in the middle of the night, highest before this was 150-200kbps.

Trust me, I'm on my phone constantly on the internet, and this is crazy for my area.

Beginning to think this may be part of the reason behind the new 2.5gb limit... I've experienced better speeds lately too

That's what I'm thinking, is they've upgraded stuff and therefore we have faster downloads...on the STOCK PRL, and now they're limiting us because we're faster...

Sprint has finally fully acquired clear wire... (from what I heard)... this gives sprint an opportunity to expand its new lte network... phase out wimax... and improve its network quality as a whole... of course all of this change will begin to effect us eventually

Sprint has finally fully acquired clear wire... (from what I heard)... this gives sprint an opportunity to expand its new lte network... phase out wimax... and improve its network quality as a whole... of course all of this change will begin to effect us eventually

That Might explain things then.

a little better, but not crazy. Again, it depends where you are and how your reception may be. What prl's are you running?

Back
Top Bottom