• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Leaving the Warp, and Boost

SicFreak

The Message is SIC!
Jan 1, 2012
Pekin IL
www.dollarbaits.com
Unfortunately alot of things have happened lately, including having to relocate 5 and a half hours away, on no funds...Which is also forcing me to leave Boost, and my Warp. Boost is no where in the area we're moving to, which sucks, as I've enjoyed my WARP since I bought it. And it's surely a great phone.

Moving over to Straight Talk, on a Verizon Based Android Phone, if I can find one quickly. On a tightly limited budget (as I don't even have the full funds to move yet) so if any of you see one, please let me know.

Unfortunately alot of things have happened lately, including having to relocate 5 and a half hours away, on no funds...Which is also forcing me to leave Boost, and my Warp. Boost is no where in the area we're moving to, which sucks, as I've enjoyed my WARP since I bought it. And it's surely a great phone.

Moving over to Straight Talk, on a Verizon Based Android Phone, if I can find one quickly. On a tightly limited budget (as I don't even have the full funds to move yet) so if any of you see one, please let me know.

Don't be a stranger! :)

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
I put mine on craigslist and got a good price, but of course I sold it with a extra battery and two belt clip holsters and other parts (front screen and back plate)............:D
I've got 1 with 3 standard batteries, with 3 total back plates...Then the other one has 3 Extended Life Batteries, 2 Back plates, and 2 external Wall Chargers.

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
Selling phones is a major pita around where I live.
I just sold my g/f's old phone after trying for a month.
It was a sprint Google Nexus S 4g and only got $65 for it. There's 3 of the same phone on Cl for $125-200 in about the same condition as the one she had.
To top it off the gal that bought it called me the next day saying I scammed her because it didn't charge. Even tho I showed her it charged before she bought it.

What makes me annoyed is that boost phones hardly ever come up for sale and when they do people want almost new price and they stay that way until finally they drop the price to about half of new price.
Idk about you guys but I'm not going to spend $60+ on a used boost phone that's $75-100 new.

Upvote 0
Selling phones is a major pita around where I live.
I just sold my g/f's old phone after trying for a month.
It was a sprint Google Nexus S 4g and only got $65 for it. There's 3 of the same phone on Cl for $125-200 in about the same condition as the one she had.
To top it off the gal that bought it called me the next day saying I scammed her because it didn't charge. Even tho I showed her it charged before she bought it.

What makes me annoyed is that boost phones hardly ever come up for sale and when they do people want almost new price and they stay that way until finally they drop the price to about half of new price.
Idk about you guys but I'm not going to spend $60+ on a used boost phone that's $75-100 new.

Yeah, mine included extra batteries, and back covers, the first one sold for $56 and had three standard batteries, this second one has three extended life batteries... As well as 2 external chargers for the batteries, and extra covers... So it should go well... If the person doesn't back out after winning

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones