• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] Rom Factory

Snake X

Android Expert
lol that sounds nice and all but it probably doesn't support our phone by any means

edit: this isn't the OP. Somehow it got deleted :eek:

well it really doesn't look all that great anyways, it looks like a way to build a rom based of the stock/whatever rom you are running. Which doesn't really help us

well it really doesn't look all that great anyways, it looks like a way to build a rom based of the stock/whatever rom you are running. Which doesn't really help us

may i ask what the name of the app is? that you both are talking about?

i wish i could find someone who knew all about building these apps so i can get the exact programs names that i need to build and compile apps myself. i was thinking about buying visual studio 11 C++ and trying that program out. but i know it costs like 5hundred to get and im not sure if thats even what i would need for this kind of stuff. not to mention all the reading and learning that goes with. so you can see why i would like to start off with thr rite programs for all of this. i so want to get into making my own apps for phones.

may i ask what the name of the app is? that you both are talking about?

i wish i could find someone who knew all about building these apps so i can get the exact programs names that i need to build and compile apps myself. i was thinking about buying visual studio 11 C++ and trying that program out. but i know it costs like 5hundred to get and im not sure if thats even what i would need for this kind of stuff. not to mention all the reading and learning that goes with. so you can see why i would like to start off with thr rite programs for all of this. i so want to get into making my own apps for phones.

I would google android sdk, and start there. Honestly I don't think you would be able to use vs11 for android, plus being based off Linux, there are a lot if free open source tools available on the net

Well I don't know the specifics on the original post, but Rom Factory for sure doesn't work for the warp, I've checked it out

Sorry, just to clarify ROM factory is a waste of time? I thought it was supposed to be able to create zip files to flash from CWM to restore previous ROM's and settings?

Back
Top Bottom