• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] rooting issue resolved~getting pi$$ed with warp

dolfinluvr

I'm trying to root my warp i've read all the things on here about how to root and and have tried them all the most recent that i've tried is the ultimate warp by snakex CWM gets installed but that's all it does and then it says can't mount sd card...i have tried the sdformatter that was suggest and CWM still can't mount sd card...i have tried 3 different sd cards and none of them will mount...please help me get this damn phone rooted...here's what happens when i tried the ultimate warp by snakex

Attachments

• IMG_20120612_221116.jpg
    IMG_20120612_221116.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
Copy the superuser zip to your sd card the normal way, boot into CWM, install zip, install superuser.zip, select yes, done. :D

From the picture it shows that "device not found" durring the rooting process.
does the phone have debug mode checked?
do you have the correct ADB drivers installed?
I have followed every single direction that was posted and all the drivers that are suppose to be installed as far as i know are installed when i try to right click and update drivers it says the latest drivers are installed...i also have tried the pdanet route and it doesn't work but i might be confused on what fastboot means isn't that booting into clockworkmode

Have you tried booting into cwm and installing that way
not to sound frusterated but i am i have tried booting from cwm and installing the superuser.zip all i get is can't mount sd card...i have tried 3 different sd cards so it can't be the result of the sdcard...please read the previous posts before suggesting something new that has already been done and not worked...and from i've been reading i'm not the only one getting a flipping headache from trying to root the phone...

not to sound frusterated but i am i have tried booting from cwm and installing the superuser.zip all i get is can't mount sd card...i have tried 3 different sd cards so it can't be the result of the sdcard...please read the previous posts before suggesting something new that has already been done and not worked...and from i've been reading i'm not the only one getting a flipping headache from trying to root the phone...

Download zello app make an account add me apollostar2109

Does it say error can't find lms file, when you mount the sd in cwm?

If anyones having problems with mounting sd card boot into recovery go to mounts and storages and mount/ unmount sd card and remount it and it should work

Back
Top Bottom