• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] sd card reading as blank and wont mount.HELP!!

mikegmoney

Android Enthusiast
my wifes warp wont mount her sd card.it just keeps saying blank sd card.it has data on it cuz it works fine when i put it in my fone.i have tried everything and out of ideas.HELP!!

On what rom? Any other info? Has the SD been in the phone or is it new? Does it work on a computer?

im running shinjitsu 3 beta.it was a brand new card,been using it for about 3 months and bout 5 days ago it just stopped working.it works on my comp,fone and all my other fones.has everything (data) on it still.just wont mount to her fone.

yup.tried 3 other sd cards. a 2gb,4 and an 8.tried fixing permissions,wiping delvak.and it j just really sux cuz i cant even do a CWM restore,so i could flash bak to stock to see if its a internal issue or a hardware issue cuz THE FREAKIN SD CARD WONT EVEN MOUNT IN CLOCKWORK.looks like new fone time i guess

imgonna try that but i gotta get my comp running cuz i got 10 gigs of data on that card and wife would kill me if i erased all her shit without baking it up

yeah thats what im thinking its probably "damaged" i get that with switching my sd cards between my phones sometime i reformatted them and boom! they work like a charm again :)

what ROM is she on?

also, am I understanding right that other sd cards do work?

I would recommend backing up the card then formatting it, you don't want to switch an sd card between phones because the apps you have installed use the sd card and it will confuse the hell out of android to see things it doesn't expect on the sd.

Back
Top Bottom