• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Boost Mobile] WIP: miui patchrom

QuietStorm1785

Jul 24, 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Well, I been doin some other dev work lately... havent given up on cm9, just taking a break from it till i get a few days off. As of yesterday, I started working on Miui for our wee little warp. As of today, I got build to finish, and also got it booting.. BUT the problems Im facing is lots and lots and lots of force closes, all with regards to system apps such as phone, launcher, acore, systemui. basically Im getting a black screen with nothing but force close notifications. Hopefully I can work through it all. When it is built and tested without any force closes or errors, I will post here for everyone to enjoy. I will also post status updates about the build so everyone can see whats going on.

Right now as a base I am using the stock b08c rom, soon Im going to see how well shin's rom is as a base works. I will post my results on that also.

Well, I been doin some other dev work lately... havent given up on cm9, just taking a break from it till i get a few days off. As of yesterday, I started working on Miui for our wee little warp. As of today, I got build to finish, and also got it booting.. BUT the problems Im facing is lots and lots and lots of force closes, all with regards to system apps such as phone, launcher, acore, systemui. basically Im getting a black screen with nothing but force close notifications. Hopefully I can work through it all. When it is built and tested without any force closes or errors, I will post here for everyone to enjoy. I will also post status updates about the build so everyone can see whats going on.

Right now as a base I am using the stock b08c rom, soon Im going to see how well shin's rom is as a base works. I will post my results on that also.
EPIC!!! good luck man you got my full support

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones