• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Boot Animation boot loops

JayBondzeWell

Android Enthusiast
does anyone know how the update will help those are are bricked due to boot looping. i tested with my optimus by changing the boot animation and updating the phone and its the animation that i put on that started the phone. so when the update comes. Wont the phone still be stuck in the boot loop ?

the thing with that is, the phone will have to be on for the update if the tool for the computer doesn't work. (IMO)

yeh. but based off the animation problem people having. i dont think the update will change the phone from being stuck in bootloop since it may not change the animation that caused the problem

yeh. but based off the animation problem people having. i dont think the update will change the phone from being stuck in bootloop since it may not change the animation that caused the problem

true, but hopefully when a recovery is made than a backup of stock rom can be made that will be able to flash in cwm.

Back
Top Bottom