• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help bootloader dont found my device

taufiqul

Lurker
in my xiaomi note 7 i want to unlock bootloader i do all the procedure but when i connected it with my pc the bootloader dont found the device what can i do now please give me suggestions

I assume it's the PC that's not found the device, not the bootloader (which is a program on the phone).

You've not said what "the procedure" is for this phone, so I'm going to guess that it's a standard one (fastboot oem unlock) rather than a Xiaomi-specific one. If not then you'll have to tell us what you've actually done. That might not be a bad idea anyway though, since if someone says "I've followed the instructions" that doesn't tell is whether they've followed them accurately, so saying in detail what you've actually done is often a good idea anyway.

But if it's fastboot you are using and the phone is in fastboot mode and connected via a known working data cable then since this is Windows the first question I'd ask is do you have the correct fastboot drivers for your device?

There is ss of what id do in developer option and i logged in my miui account from this mobile. For that i also check my mobile location and data cable also working i can tranfer files to my pc but when my mobile goes to fastboot screen it cannot connect with pc why is there anyway to do this plese help me thank you

Attachments

• 1564712786331..png
    1564712786331..png
    734.4 KB · Views: 141
When you say "it can't connect" you mean when you try to issue fastboot commands? You've tried the basic "fastboot devices" command (which will just confirm that fastboot can talk to the phone)?

So as I said earlier, have you installed the correct fastboot driver for your phone?

Back
Top Bottom