• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Bootloader & Root

I can't get bootloader and root, any manual, video or way to do it? thanks
if you are looking to root, always head on over to XDA Developer Forum. it is a developers forum where they post their goodies. look to see if they have a forum for your device. if they do have one, then check and see how active it is.

just remember no devs= no fun

luckily there is a forum and i have found this guide for you:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/huawei-p9lite/how-to/guide-unlock-bootloader-twrp-root-t3405701

Last edited:
I have same problem and its really a NIGHTMARE. I´ve just researched and apparently, dr fone can root huawei p9 lite. I tried it out but that software does not recognize my p9 lite as such. I´ve sent dr fone customer service an email so as to get a solution. I also tried some crack for inferno unitool, a program which reads bootloader codes for huawei....this one also flopped coz....I DUNNO... I really hope anyone CAN HELP US

I have same problem and its really a NIGHTMARE. I´ve just researched and apparently, dr fone can root huawei p9 lite. I tried it out but that software does not recognize my p9 lite as such. I´ve sent dr fone customer service an email so as to get a solution. I also tried some crack for inferno unitool, a program which reads bootloader codes for huawei....this one also flopped coz....I DUNNO... I really hope anyone CAN HELP US
did you try the above link?

That does not work. I´m trying to get in touch with sigmakey so that they explain to me how to install huawei usb com 1.0 driver. its the last step to get that above software working

Back
Top Bottom